COVID-19 Notice: Lowell City Hall and all city offices are closed to the public at this time due to escalating concerns regarding the COVID-19 outbreak. Per Governor Baker's executive order to waive certain open meeting law requirements, the City’s IT Department is working on a solution to allow virtual meetings.
If you have any questions about current projects under review, please contact Francesca Cigliano (email@example.com / 978-674-1424) or Jared Alves (firstname.lastname@example.org / 978-674-1464).
- 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month
- 7 p.m.
- City Hall Council Chambers
- View LTC (Lowell Telecommunications Corporation) public meeting recordings
- 2020 Meeting Schedule
375 Merrimack Street
Lowell, MA 01852
- Notice of meetings is posted at least two days in advance of the meeting on the bulletin board outside of City Hall in the JFK Plaza, and on the City of Lowell's online Event Calendar.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View the most recent agendas and minutes.
The Conservation Commission is responsible for overseeing the protection of wetlands, riverbanks, and wildlife as defined by the Massachusetts Wetlands Protection Act and City Wetlands Ordinance (Ch. 280, Sec. 1-13).
Projects either directly in a resource area (ex. floodplain) or within a certain distance of a resource area (ex. within 100 feet of wetlands) can be subject to Commission review. The level of review from the Commission generally varies upon the size and scale of the proposed project, as well as the affected resource area.
For more information on the Planning Board and possible projects involving the Conservation Commission, please feel free to review:
- Projects currently under review
- Rules, regulations, and statues and ordinances of the Planning Board
|Title||Member Name||Term Exp. Date|
|Vice Chair||Katelyn Biedron||07/10/2021|
|Member||William Lovely, Jr.||03/10/2023|