Consistent with Public Health Data and Trends, Phase III of Reopening Massachusetts Set to Begin on July 6 Additional Info...
Consistent with Public Health Data and Trends, Step Two of Phase II of Reopening Massachusetts Set to Begin on June 22 Additional Info...
The City of Lowell's Economic Development Office offers assistance to businesses of all sizes (startup or established) in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Permitting and Licensing Guidance
- Site Selection
- Traditional and Non-Traditional Finance Programs
- Workforce Development
These services are provided both directly and in partnership with local, state, and federal partners including the following:
- MassHire/Career Center of Lowell
- Lowell Development and Financial Corporation
- Greater Lowell Chamber of Commerce
- Massachusetts Office of Business Development
- Entrepreneurship Center @ CTI
- Massachusetts Growth Capital Corporation (MGCC)
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
For assistance, please contact our experienced Economic Development Staff.
News & Information
Follow Us on Social Media - @DoBizInLowell
Wed Aug. 12
Thu Aug. 13
Mon Aug. 17
Tue Aug. 18
Wed Sep. 23
Wed Nov. 4