Learning Management System (LMS)
RequirementsIn order to meet statutory requirements and assist with City employee's professional development, the MIS department has implemented a Learning Management System (LMS) designed to provide easy access to a variety of training material.
Training MaterialsSome of the training materials available via the LMS includes:
- Conflict of Interest Law (Ethics) Training
- Open Meeting Law (Public Meeting) Training
- Technology Related Training
Authorized Access & Available Material on the LMS Website
The training material and courses are presented using the Moodle Learning Management System (LMS), and are intended to assist City of Lowell personnel with training and professional growth.
This site is not intended to be generally available to the public, and requires all users to register in order to log in!
- In order to register and establish an account, you must provide a valid email address, and complete all required fields.
- Following registration, a confirmation email is sent to the email address you provided during registration; please make sure to check your Junk Mail or SPAM folder(s) to make sure that the confirmation email doesn't "get stuck" there.
- The confirmation email will include a link you must click on in order to complete your registration.
- Once you have completed your registration, you can then login using the ID and password you established during the registration process.
- All access is logged, and may be disabled without notice.
Door IconsThe "open door icon" indicates mandated material which is available through "open enrollment," in order to satisfy access requirements associated with Conflict of Interest and Open Meeting Law training.
The "locked door icon" indicates other available materials which require a course key for enrollment.