Records kept by the office of the City Clerk include:
- All notifications of meetings and municipal government bodies
- Agendas, minutes and other records regarding the proceedings of all City Council meetings
- All rules, ordinances, votes, actions, and resolutions of the City Council
- All Vital Statistics (e.g. Birth, Marriage, Death)
- All Business and Professional Certifications
The City Clerk is also the official keeper of the City Seal, provide Notary Public and Justice of the Peace Services, as well as issuance of various licenses and permits and manages the City's Dog Licenses.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE THAT A VALID PHOTO ID MUST BE SENT ALONG WITH EACH SUBMISSION FOR A BIRTH OR MARRIAGE RECORD FAILURE TO PROVIDE WILL PREVENT REQUEST FROM PROCESSING
Click here for VITAL RECORDS ONLINE
View the agendas, minutes, and packets for the City Council.
View information on ethics laws, as well as registering for training.
View the origin, significance, and symbolism of Lowell City's seal.
View a How Do I for the City Clerk's office.
View information on open meeting laws and training.