The Lowell Council on Aging provides a free monthly newsletter called Heritage.
Please click here for March 2023: Heritage
Please click here for February 2023: Heritage
About the Newsletter
Our monthly Lowell Senior Center Newsletter, the "Heritage" is always available for free at the Lowell Senior Center. Want copies for your business or organization? We'd be happy to help!
- The Heritage includes a Director's message, which informs readers of new programs and information for senior citizens.
- It also lists a calendar of activities for the month, along with other events that might be of interest.
- It is distributed throughout the city to pharmacies, housing projects, and businesses where the patrons frequently visit.
- It is always available at the center.
Friends of the Lowell Council on Aging
You may become a member of the Friends of the Lowell Council on Aging.
- The annual fee of $5 per person.
- You have the option to have a newsletter mailed to you monthly.
- This will also be helping the senior center raise funds.
If you have additional comments, questions, or concerns, please contact the Senior Center at 978-674-4131 for assistance.