SPECIAL ORDER OF BUSINESS
An Executive Session May Be Called To Discuss Collective Bargaining, Strategies And/or Possible Litigation Under Open Meeting Law, Chapter 30A, Section 21 (A) (B), 2, 3 Of The Commonwealth Of Massachusetts General Laws. Open Meeting Discussion May Have A Detrimental Effect On The Bargaining Or Litigating Position Of The Public Body.
- Bussing- Litigation and Negotiation update
- SEIU- update on negotiations related to MOA related to Financial Officer (Payroll)
- LSAA-update on negotiations related to return of in-person learning and MOA related to Early Childhood Coach and Program Developer
- UTL-update on negotiations related to return to in-person learning
- Litigation update and consideration of claims