Zoning Board of Appeals
- Main Application (required for all filings)
- Agenda Request
- Special Permit supplement
- Special Permit - Sign supplement
- Variance supplement
- Repetitive Petition supplement
- 2nd and 4th Monday of each month
- 6:30 p.m.
- City Hall City Council Chambers
- View LTC (Lowell Telecommunications Corporation) public meeting recordings
- 2022 Meeting Schedule
375 Merrimack Street
Lowell, MA 01852
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View most recent agendas and minutes.
OverviewThe Lowell Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) was created under MGL Ch. 40A, Sec. 12 and carries out duties pursuant to MGL Ch. 40A, Sec. 14.
The ZBA hears applications for Variances from the Lowell Zoning Code (Ordinance), Special Permit requests where the Zoning Code designates the ZBA as the Special Permit Granting Authority and appeals of decisions by the Building Commissioner.
All requests are subject to the requirements enumerated in the Lowell Zoning Code.
For more information on the Planning Board, please feel free to review:
|Title||Member Name||Term Exp. Date|
|Vice Chair||Van Pech||09/13/2026|
|Associate Member||George Procope||9/13/2026|
|Associate Member||Robert Njoroge||10/13/2025|