School Street Cemetery
Located at 460 School Street it is approximately 49,415 square feet. This cemetery was purchased from Joel Spaulding on November 5, 1810 for $23 by the inhabitants of Chelmsford as that section of Lowell was within the boundaries of Chelmsford at the time of purchase. It was officially designated as Cemetery No. 1 at the time. It is located between Branch and Middlesex Streets.