National Association of Clean Water Agencies' (NACWA) Awards
- 2021 – NACWA Silver Award for Peak Performance
- 2020 – NACWA Silver Award for Peak Performance
- 2017 – NACWA Gold Award for Peak Performance
- 2016 – NACWA Gold Award for Peak Performance
- 2015 – NACWA Silver Award for Peak Performance
- 2013 – NACWA Silver Award for Peak Performance
- 2012 – NACWA Silver Award for Peak Performance
- 1998 to 2005 – NACWA Silver Award for Peak Performance
- 2018 – Water Environment Federation’s Utility of the Future
- Maintained ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) Certification for 21 straight years
- Completed construction for major infrastructure upgrades to Duck Island, and remote pump stations. These projects totaled $22 million in investment.
- Development of a 15 year, $95M integrated plan for capital improvements to wastewater transport and treatment systems.
- Management and improvements to a robust safety program that features training classes for first aid/CPR, chemical spill response, confined space entry, lockout/tag-out, and other work hazards.
- Implemented a collection system level monitoring program throughout the City.
- Receive the NACWA Gold Award for zero violations.
- Receive zero odor complaints
- Repair and replace 100 catch basins
- Clean 350 catch basins
- Start next phase of upgrades at Duck Island
- Finalize individual MS4 Stormwater permit with EPA
- Develop Stormwater Management policies for municipal properties
- Establish the next phase of CSO, sewer line, and drain line improvements
- Implement modern CMMS work order and asset management software.
- Meet the terms of the newly established Sewage Notification Regulation.
- Upgrade GIS system to Enterprise ArcGIS to allow in field editing of assets.