- Main Application (required for all filings)
- Agenda request
- Site Plan Review supplement
- Special Permit supplement
- Special Permit - Marijuana supplement
- Special Permit - Telecommunications supplement
- Preliminary Subdivision supplement
- Definitive Subdivision supplement
- Repetitive Petition supplement
- 1st and 3rd Monday of each month (except during December, July, August and Monday holidays)
- Due to COVID-19, all meetings will be held virtually
- View LTC (Lowell Telecommunications Corporation) public meeting recordings
- 2023 Meeting Schedule
Notice of meetings is posted at least two days in advance of the meeting on the bulletin board outside of City Hall in the JFK Plaza, and on the City of Lowell's online Event Calendar.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The Lowell Planning Board reviews, endorses and implements the Comprehensive Master Plan of the City. The Planning Board administers and enforces the provisions and requirements of the Subdivision Control Law (M.G.L. chapter 41, Sections 81K - 81GG), provides site plan review to development projects as outlined in the zoning ordinance and Special Permit review to projects for which the zoning ordinance has defined the Board as the Special Permit granting authority.
Additionally, the Board provides recommendations to the City Council regarding proposed zoning amendments and changes to the City’s zoning map.
For more information on the Planning Board, please feel free to review:
General information regarding the appeals process can be found here.
|Term Exp. Date