The mission of the Lowell Council on Aging is to promote the well-being and independence of adults age 60 and above. We do this through advocacy and programs, including nutrition, health/fitness, outreach, education, socialization, and transportation. The Lowell COA is committed to honoring the diversity and building on the strengths of seniors.
Todos son bienvenidos
¿Tienes más de 60 años? Visite el Lowell Senior Center para obtener comidas gratuitas, de bajo costo, paseos, ejercicio y oportunidades sociales. Consúltenos sobre servicios y beneficios para ayudarlo a mantenerse independiente y ahorrar dinero. Honramos la diversidad y las fortalezas de los adultos mayores de Lowell.
Todos são bem vindos
Você tem mais de 60 anos? Visite o Lowell Senior Center para refeições, passeios, exercícios e oportunidades sociais gratuitos e de baixo custo. Consulte-nos sobre serviços e benefícios para ajudá-lo a permanecer independente e economizar dinheiro. Honramos a diversidade e os pontos fortes dos idosos de Lowell.
Effective 3/16/20, the Senior Center will offer takeout meals only:
- Takeout breakfast is available 7 to 9 a.m. daily for age 60+ only.
- Takeout lunch is available 10 to 11:30 a.m. for age 60+ only ($2.50 optional donation)
- We have cloth masks donated by volunteers for people age 60+. Please ask at the door or call 978-674-4131 to check availability.
Effective 7/20/20, you may enter the senior center by appointment:
- If you need to speak with a staff member, please contact them by phone or email. We handle as much as possible remotely.
- To request an appointment with our foot care nurse, please call 978-674-1167 and leave a message for Amy. Our monthly foot clinic costs $30/person.
- For Medicare counseling, please call 978-946-1374 and leave a message. A trained counselor will call you back within 1-2 days. Statewide, no in-person appointments are available.
- For a tax preparation appointment, please call 978-710-8607 to speak with a volunteer AFTER Jan. 26, 2021.