Register a Vacant or Foreclosing Property

There is a City ordinance that requires the registration and maintenance of these properties. Please review the ordinance on the web page, and contact Development Services for any additional information.


Comments, questions, or concerns related to vacant or foreclosing properties should be directed to the City Development Services Office at 978-674-4144, where every attempt to return your call in a timely manner will be made as appropriate - please note, however, that due to the volume of calls received, there may be delays in responding.